понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

and im staring down the barrel




Iapos;m back to being annoyed with coming home. I love my family, and i love breaks, but i hate that i have to go from having so much control over my life to having very little control at all. At least i feel caught up on sleep.

sometimes i wish i were graduating next year. I bet i could figure it out and still do it. But thereapos;s so much more to college than the classes you take and the degree you earn. I donapos;t want to miss out on a year of experiences and opportunities that only come around while youapos;re in college. It is going to suck when all my closest friends graduate without me, but i really think itapos;s better for me to stay for 4 years. Thatapos;s why i took on the other major and the minor. To give myself more time to learn and grow. Corny, yes, but definitely important to me.

i feel like i had more to say, but i forgot it while i was typing the last paragraph. I hate when that happens.
and im staring down the barrel, and im still in love, and im still in love lyrics.



Комментариев нет: