суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

don t phunk with




In fact, as odd as it may sound. I think I already have what I expected with relationships, at best.

I always hoped to find "her", and that was it. You know, "the one". And, Akiapos;s the only woman where I really thought "I want to have children with you". First time. Ever. Never before has that happened. So basically, I have what I really wanted. I know "she" exists. I know "she" is real. Even better, I know who "she" is.

Okay, so it might not work out with Aki. Chances that sheapos;ll marry another guy one day are pretty high. But thatapos;s okay. Because I know it wonapos;t change a damn thing. And Iapos;ve made a promise. Iapos;ll never abandon her. Whenever she needs me, Iapos;ll be there. If I canapos;t be her husband and father of her children, I can, at least, be her 100 loyal friend whoapos;ll never let her down. Case closed. Good bye. The end.

Right now, when I look at next year, I have to say... Anything is possible. It could work out perfectly, even with her. Or it could totally bomb. Anything goes. The future is totally and 100 in motion and frankly, thatapos;s good.

Nothing is set in stone.

Nothing is written.

I like that.
don t phunk with, don t phunk wit my heart, don t phunk wiht my heart.



Комментариев нет: