воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

c tracelistener




Iapos;m becoming more and more cynical, sarcastic and just flat-out mean. And the thing is, Iapos;m aware that I sound like a bitch, but I still say it. Maybe itapos;s just senioritis, apathy setting in, not caring what anyone thinks of me. Or just me feeling the need to say what everyone else is thinking, instead of just saying, "Oh everything is great, weapos;re all great, wahoo". Like this play tonight that everyone was like, "Itapos;s soooo good"�which makes other people say that itapos;s "sooo good" because they canapos;t form their own opinions. The first scene was terrible. I donapos;t even understand the point of it. At all.�The scene where the sisters are fighting was stupid; ending it with "I HATE YOU" like a little brat was ridiculous. I know I came off as sitting there sulking and just not enjoying myself, but itapos;s hard to enjoy yourself while trying to understand what the point of something is. Maybe Iapos;m just becoming more opinonated. Mostly itapos;s me just not liking people anymore. I donapos;t care for them. At the end, when all the actors came into the lobby and it was loud and people were screaming and shouting, I didnapos;t care to be there. I just walked out despite Yoavapos;s comments of wanting to give me a ride home, which would involve waiting for Eichner to finish being one of the loud people. Iapos;m just a bitch now. A mean, mean bitch. That cares about no one. No longer even tries to pretend to be happy or to care. If Iapos;m not interested, I donapos;t fake it anymore, I just space out completely. Crap. I wish I were a "nice" person.


c tracelistener, c tracert, c traceswitch.



Комментариев нет: