понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

behavior in inappropriate school




I sorted out the laptop problem, even though i have to wait until tomorrow for it to be apos;officiallyapos; resolved, the shit has been taken care of.
considering my entire wad of university shit is on that thing (i have more faith in my laptop than in the old slow and virus prone PC), i wanted to get it taken care of as soon as possible. So i did.
it wasnapos;t, however, suck free. I was on the phone for over half an hour trying to sort out this, what would seem simple problem. I am no computer genius, but i am not exactly devoid of any computer knowledge, and i knew that it was the charger that had the problem, not the actual laptop. And i know that the guy was just asking routine questions to make sure himself that it was the charger and not an epic fail on my part. However, that being said, i do not appreciate being on hold for over 20 minutes, and then put on hold every few minutes after that while the technician apos;sortedapos; things out. To me it was a little off. However, after we went through some stupid questions, and repeated a few stupid apos;tasksapos; a couple of times we both miraculously came to the same conclusion that the laptop was fine and the charger/ac adapter was faulty. Oh joy.
now i have to make sure that i am home for the majority of the day tomorrow to apos;acceptapos; the delivery. Whatapos;s the best it wonapos;t come until after 3 when i need to be somewhere???

other than ridiculous death of laptop charger, my life has otherwise been good. There have been some lovely moments of interest, some great and graphic dreams, and some wonderful self love.
i shall contemplate writing up said dreams when my laptop has fully recovered from itapos;s near death experience. (i would do it on the PC but the old keyboard is driving me insane, and i thus formally blame it for any mistakes i may have made. I never would have guessed that to make the keys work i have to either stab them with my fingers ridiculously hard, or press them multiple times.)

doa kasumi thong, behavior in inappropriate school, behavior in inappropriate workplace, behavior in indonesia organizational.



Комментариев нет: