вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

dog pet carriers




"Pity, Jane, from some people is a noxious and insulting sort of tribute, which one is justified in hurling back in the teeth of those who offer it; but that is the sort of pity native to callous, selfish hearts; it is a hybrid, egotistical pain at hearing of woes, crossed with ignorant cntempt for those who have endured them. But� that is not your pity, Jane; it is not the feeling of which your whole face is full at this moment - with which your eyes are no almost overflowing - with which your heart is heaving - with which your hand is trembling in mine. Your pity, my darling, is the suffering mother of love;" ~Mr. Rochester.

"Of the fanaticapos;s burning eternity I have no fear:" ~Mr. Rochester.

"Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be."�~Jane Eyre.

"Never,"�said he, as he ground his teeth, "never was anything at once so frail and so indomitable. A mere reed she feels in my hand" (And he shook me with the force of his hold.)�"I could bend her with my finger and thumb:�and what good would it do if�I bent, if I uptore, if I crushed her?...And it is you, spirit - with will and energy,�and virture and purity - that i want:�not alone your brittle frame.�Of yourself you could come with soft flight and nestle�against my heart, if you would:�seized against your�will, you will elude the grasp like an essence - " ~Mr. Rochester.�

I never realized how violent Mr. Rochesterapos;s character seems to be capable of, but heapos;s still one of my favorite characters. First time post, so iapos;m bound to do something wrong. : ) just point it out kindly. Ah-ha...no tags got it.
dog pet carriers, dog pet carrier, dog pet care, dog pet boutique, dog pet booster car seat.



Комментариев нет: