среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

facial solarium





Sometimes i wonder how people can be so cruel and so careless of other peopleapos;s thoughts and feelings.

stop and think for once about someone else instead of urself. I hate the stupidity level that some people have. Its pathetic. Use common sense.� If youapos;ve been hurt of fucked over by a friend or someone who you THOUGHT was ur friend...youapos;d think that would be enough to have you never treat anyone the way you were treated. But i guess some people never learn. I saw the pain in your eyes when you got hurt. Now youapos;re doing the EXACT same thing to someone else. Grow up man.

I canapos;t stand to see my friends in pain and i refuse to let them get hurt. Its the way i am. And to hear the hurt in your own friends voice over this situation..it breaks my heart man. Just think next time.

I donapos;t know whats going on with me lately. But when i hear certain songs i just canapos;t help but get sad and get emotional about it. For example the line in this song by Ramallah...

"If I could painlessly murder us all
then there would be no more children crying
to our deaf God up above.

If I could painlessly murder the world
then there would be no more children crying:
then there would be no more children crying at all".

just i dont know the fact that there are so many people and some many kids dying and suffering all over the world. It just really upsets me. Here i am complaining about pretty much nothing and there they are dying. I need to get over things and be greatful for what i have in life.



facial solarium, facial soaps, facial soap.



Комментариев нет: